Generalized System of Preferences [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the U.S. Generalized System of Preferences (GSP), including its rationale and economic effects. Describes the role of GSP in extending duty-free treatment to certain products imported from designated developing countries, and its origins in the Trade Act of 1974.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102920