POWs and MIAs [electronic resource] : Status and Accounting Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes numbers of U.S. prisoners of war (POW) and missing in action (MIA) in 20th century wars, including the Vietnam, Korea, Persian Gulf, and Cold Wars, describes the POW/MIA investigation and policy process, considers whether some POWs were not returned to U.S. control when wars ended and might still be alive, and discusses Soviet imprisonment of U.S. POWs liberated from the Germans during WWII.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102946