Military Retirement [electronic resource] : Major Legislative Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines elements of and issues pertaining to the military retirement program, focusing on retired pay and pay computation. Explains retired pay and survivor benefit cost of living adjustments, looks at military retirement budgeting and costs, and considers concurrent receipt of military retired pay and veterans disability compensation. Reviews 109th Congress action on concurrent receipt and other benefits.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102957