Drug Control [electronic resource] : International Policy and Approaches
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews current U.S. narcotics control policy, including eradication of narcotic crops, interdiction and law enforcement, international cooperation, sanctions, and institution development, and looks at future policy options, including expansion of production reduction efforts and supply line interdiction and enforcement activities. Discusses Bush Administration antidrug strategy, issues involved in Presidential certification of cooperation by drug producing and transit countries, Plan Colombia, and the Andean Regional Initiative.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10102998