Egypt-U. S. Relations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the history of U.S.-Egypt relations, U.S. interests in and policy toward Egypt, and current issues in bilateral relations, including human rights, democracy, and economic issues, the Arab-Israeli peace process, the militant Islamic movement in Egypt, and the crash of EgyptAir Flight 990 near NYC. Outlines U.S. assistance to Egypt and military cooperation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103021