Intelligence Issues for Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background and analysis on issues involving the U.S. intelligence community. Discusses ongoing Congressional concerns, including intelligence collection capabilities, quality of analysis, the intelligence community and Iraq, international terrorism, and intelligence support to military forces. Reviews issues in the 109th Congress, emphasizing the implementation of P.L. 108-458, the Intelligence Reform Act; intelligence programs; and roles of the FBI and CIA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103041