Military Pay and Benefits [electronic resource] : Key Questions and Answers
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses concerns over military pay and benefits, including the effects of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, debates over pay and benefit increases, the question of a gap between military and civilian pay, major changes in pay and benefits in recent years, benefits available to military personnel participating in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom, and additional benefits enacted by Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103046