U.S.-European Union Trade Relations [electronic resource] : Issues and Policy Challenges
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines major issues and policy challenges in U.S.-European Union trade relations regarding compliance with World Trade Organization rulings and tax breaks for U.S. exporters; trade disputes involving aerospace production subsidies and beef hormones; different public concerns over new technologies and new industries, including biotechnology, electronic commerce, and related data privacy concerns; challenges to fostering cooperative competition policies, including EU cases against General Electric-Honeywell and Microsoft; and efforts to strengthen the multilateral trading system.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103149