Taiwan [electronic resource] : Recent Developments and U.S. Policy Choices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Assesses U.S. interests in Taiwan, recent developments in Taiwan's relations with the People's Republic of China (PRC), and issues in U.S.-PRC-Taiwan relations, including political liberalization in Taiwan, PRC anti-secession law, recent elections, U.S. arms sales to Taiwan, economic and trade issues, and outbreaks of avian influenza and severe acute respiratory syndrome. Outlines policy trends in the George W. Bush Administration. Includes chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103226