U.S. Army's Modular Redesign [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Army restructuring and force stabilization initiatives. Covers Army goals for modularization and modular conversion in FY2004 and FY2005; the modular Army FY2006 and beyond, including plans for National Guard and support units; cost considerations; personnel, equipment, and basing issues affecting modularization; initiatives to rebalance and stabilize the force; potential oversight issues for Congress, including experience gained from Iraq.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103485