Trade Remedy Legislation [electronic resource] : Applying Countervailing Action to Nonmarket Economy Countries
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines debate over whether countervailing action, intended to result in the levying of countervailing duties applies to imports from nonmarket economy (NME) countries, focusing on China. Discusses countervailing duty legislation, countervailing duty investigations of imports from nonmarket economy countries, and court decisions regarding applicability of countervailing to NME countries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103541