Mexico-U.S. Relations [electronic resource] : Issues for the 109th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of and outlines factors impacting current and future U.S. relations with Mexico. Reviews key bilateral issues, including trade, migration and border security, drug trafficking, and political and human rights issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103560