Islamic Religious Schools, Madrasas [electronic resource] : Background
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Islamic religious schools (madrasas), examines ties between madrasas and the growth of Islamic extremism and terrorist organizations, and reviews current state of madrasas in various countries, and discusses U.S. policy related to Islamic education.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103628