U.S.-Thailand Free Trade Agreement Negotiations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains rationale for a proposed U.S.-Thailand free trade agreement (FTA), and provides an overview of the Thai economy and trade orientation and U.S.-Thailand economic relations. Examines issues to be addressed in U.S.-Thailand FTA negotiations, and the Congressional response to a possible U.S.-Thailand FTA. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103797