Proposed U.S.-Panama Free Trade Agreement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews proposed U.S.-Panama bilateral free trade agreement. Discusses U.S.-Panama economic, trade, and investment relations; the Panama Canal and U.S. trade policy; and status of trade negotiations concerning trade policy issues, market access, services, Government procurement and intellectual property rights, investment, and labor and environment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103811