Republic of the Marshall Islands Changed Circumstances Petition to Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses U.S. nuclear testing on the Marshall Islands and the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) government Changed Circumstances Petition to Congress requesting additional compensation for personal injuries and property damage and restoration costs, medical care programs, health services infrastructure and training, and radiological monitoring. Covers history of nuclear testing in the Marshall Islands, U.S. compensation and assistance, U.S. health and environmental programs in RMI, radiation injury compensation programs, the Administration report evaluating the RMI Petition, and analysis of selected scientific, methodological, policy, and legal bases of the Petition. Includes a chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10103837