Afghanistan [electronic resource] : Post-War Governance, Security, and U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides historical background on the political instability of Afghanistan, and reviews recent developments in Afghanistan's political transition to democracy. Discusses post-war stabilization and reconstruction efforts. Examines Afghanistan's regional context, outlines U.S. aid to Afghanistan, and addresses residual issues from past conflicts. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104056