Cuba [electronic resource] : Issues for the 109th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes economic and political conditions in Cuba, including the human rights situation. Reviews U.S. policy toward Cuba, including the Helms/Burton legislation (the Cuban Liberty and Democratic Solidarity Act), proposals to ease restrictions on food and medical exports and travel, drug interdiction cooperation, terrorism, Radio and TV Marti, and migration issues. Covers legislation approved in the 108th Congress and proposed in the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104164