U. S. Nuclear Cooperation With India [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues regarding possible U.S. nuclear cooperation with India, in light of July 2005 Bush Administration creation of a global partnership with India. Examines statutory requirements for nuclear cooperation, including agreements for cooperation, export licensing authorities, and termination of cooperation; Congressional role; and impact on the nuclear nonproliferation regime.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104197