DR-CAFTA [electronic resource] : Regional Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews regional issues relating to the Dominican Republic-Central America-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (DR-CAFTA), which was established to promote trade and investment among the U.S., Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, and the Dominican Republic. Discusses U.S. foreign policy implications of DR-CAFTA, ratification status, and regional concerns, including transparency in government, and potential impact on the rural poor, employment and labor conditions, the environment, and domestic laws.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104206