China's Currency Peg [electronic resource] : A Summary of the Economic Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines policy issues related to the pegging of China's currency (the yuan) to the U.S. dollar. Reviews U.S. concerns about and Chinese arguments for the currency peg, implications of the peg for the U.S. and Chinese economies, and recent legislative proposals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104274