Thailand [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews recent developments in and U.S. policy toward Thailand. Covers violence in Thailand's southern provinces, efforts to cope with the Dec. 2004 tsunami disaster, Thailand Government and politics, role of Thailand in Asia, including growing ties with China and divergence with U.S. on Myanmar policy, U.S.-Thailand security and trade relations, and potential challenges and opportunities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104304