Higher Education Tax Credits [electronic resource] : An Economic Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes education tax credit programs, policy options, and legislative proposals in the 108th Congress; explores the rationale for Government subsidies for higher education expenses; and describes existing education subsidies and tax credits. Evaluates related economic implications and issues, including the demand-side response of students and families, the supply-side response of higher education institutions, equity among taxpayers, and the erosion of tax code simplicity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104415