Communities First Act [electronic resource] : A Banking and Taxation Measure
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of H.R. 2061/S. 1568, both the Communities First Act, to provide regulatory and tax relief to small banks and tax benefits to savers and certain local government authorities and businesses. Reviews major regulatory and tax provisions of the Act, and summarizes arguments for and against the Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104456