Mississippi Emergency Management and Homeland Security Authorities Summarized [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a profile of Mississippi emergency management and homeland security statutory authorities. Covers entities with key responsibilities, emergency preparedness and declaration procedures, types of disaster assistance, mutual aid, funding, hazard mitigation, and continuity of government operations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104465