Fiscal Year 2005 Homeland Security Grant Program [electronic resource] : State Allocations and Issues for Congressional Oversight
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews changes to DHS Office for Domestic Preparedness (ODP) administration of Federal terrorism preparedness grants. Examines consolidation of six ODP grant programs into the Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP), considers changes to HSGP administration in FY2005 from FY2003 and FY2004, and discusses HSGP application processes and various funding issues, including funding distribution methods to State and local agencies. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104721