Capitol Visitor Center [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the Capitol Visitor Center, designed to enhance the security, educational experience, and comfort of those visiting the U.S. Capitol. Discusses the planning and funding of the center, including cost concerns; describes the pre-construction phase; and reviews activities leading to the actual construction of the center. Also summarizes related legislative action in the 104th through 109th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104871