Federal Excise Tax on Gasoline and the Highway Trust Fund [electronic resource] : A Short History
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a legislative history of Federal gasoline excise taxes, 1932 to present, and their use for deficit reduction, national defense, and the Highway Trust Fund. Discusses possible reversion from deficit reduction to user tax status, recent legislative developments, and related issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10104953