Mergers and Consolidation Between Banking and Financial Services Firms [electronic resource] : Trends and Prospects
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the worldwide trend of mergers and consolidations among banking and financial services firms, particularly in Europe and Japan, and reviews prospects for continuation of the trend among U.S. firms, and areas of public policy interest. Describes the key role of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act in banking and financial service firm mergers and consolidations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105002