Proposed Savings Accounts [electronic resource] : Economic and Budgetary Effects
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews economic and budgetary effects of Administration proposals to establish life-time savings accounts and retirement savings accounts. Covers long run revenue cost and economic effects of proposals, including effects on savings, distributional effects, and effects on other types of tax-favored savings. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105035