Modernizing Insurance Regulation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews efforts to modernize insurance regulatory system. Discusses factors promoting insurance regulatory system change, including passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, insurance marketplace changes, and the impact of regulatory changes abroad; reviews State insurance regulatory modernization efforts; and covers recent legislation to modernize the insurance regulatory system.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105054