Long-Term Growth of the U.S. Economy [electronic resource] : Significance, Determinants, and Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines determinants and policy implications of long-term economic growth. Discusses the long-term economic growth record, determinants of long-term growth, including physical and human capital, technological knowledge, infrastructure for growth, and natural resources and the limits to growth, and policy implications, including policies to increase investment in physical and human capital and technical knowledge.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105072