Continuing Appropriations Acts [electronic resource] : Brief Overview of Recent Practices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews recent legislative developments regarding FY2006 continuing resolutions (CRs) for Federal agency programs. Provides information on the history of CRs; the nature, scope, and duration of previous CRs; types of enacted CRs; and funding gaps.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105190