Risk-Based Funding in Homeland Security Grant Legislation [electronic resource] : Issues for the 109th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses selected policy questions raised by the risk-based grant allocation methods proposed in House and Senate versions of H.R. 2360 and H.R. 3199 to replace the current DHS distribution formula used to allocate Federal homeland security grants to States and localities; and provides brief descriptions of potential risk factors to be considered by DHS.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105266