DOD's National Security Personnel System [electronic resource] : Statute, Regulations, and Implementation Plans
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains provisions contained in and DOD implementation of Title XI of P.L. 108-136, the National Defense Authorization Act for FY2004, establishing a national security personnel system for management of DOD civilian employees.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105328