Ethanol Imports and the Caribbean Basin Initiative [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the potential impact of duty-free ethanol imports from Caribbean Basin Initiative (CBI) countries on the U.S. ethanol industry. Provides overview of fuel ethanol, ethanol imports, the duty-free treatment of ethanol under CBI, the growing U.S. ethanol market, and Congressional action in the 108th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105474