Gasoline Prices [electronic resource] : Policies and Proposals
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines factors responsible for increases in gasoline prices and proposals to address problems in the oil and gasoline markets. Covers policy options, status of legislation, and major oil-related issues, including ethanol, methyl tertiary butyl ether, oil and gas exploration in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, the No Oil Producing or Exporting Cartel (NOPEC) Act of 2005, and corporate average fuel economy standards. Also reviews relevant legislation in the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105837