Gasoline Prices [electronic resource] : New Legislation and Proposals
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines factors responsible for increases in gasoline prices in early 2004, and reviews continued high prices following Hurricane Katrina in Aug. 2005. Covers policy options and major oil-related issues, including oil and gas exploration in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, corporate average fuel economy standards, Outer Continental Shelf leasing, refinery revitalization, and price gouging. Also reviews relevant legislation in the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105920