Emergency Communications [electronic resource] : The Emergency Alert System (EAS) and All-Hazard Warnings
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines technology and administration of the Emergency Alert System, which is jointly managed by FEMA and the FCC in cooperation with the National Weather Service. Discusses modifications to the NOAA weather radio all-hazard network, key proposals for change, and recent Congressional legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10105932