Aquatic Resources Trust Fund [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Details sources of funding for and expenditures from the Aquatic Resources Trust Fund and its two accounts, the Sport Fish Restoration Account and the Boat Safety Account, including summaries of various programs and activities receiving funding; and addresses legislative issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106004