Spectrum Management [electronic resource] : Special Funds
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues regarding spectrum management and special funds created by Congress to hold revenue from spectrum auctions for specific funding purposes, including the Spectrum Relocation Fund, established under the Commercial Spectrum Enhancement Act. Addresses proposed trust funds, and summarizes spectrum policy in the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106056