Surface Transportation [electronic resource] : Reauthorization of TEA-21.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines status of legislation to extend and revise highway, mass transit, safety, and other surface transportation programs currently authorized under the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century, including House- and Senate-passed versions of H.R. 3, the Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106103