Electric Utility Restructuring [electronic resource] : Maintaining Bulk Power System Reliability
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the North American Electric Reliability Council definition for electric power system reliability, and discusses the relationship between maximizing reliability and minimizing uncertainty. Identifies factors that increase or decrease system reliability, examines risk factors created by industry changes made during electricity deregulation, and outlines various Federal legislative solutions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106335