Clear Skies and the Clean Air Act [electronic resource] : What's the Difference
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines provisions in the Clear Skies Act, the Administration proposal to control emissions of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, and mercury using a cap and trade system of emissions credits, focusing on differences between the Clear Skies proposal and existing air pollution regulations under the Clean Air Act. Reviews impact of Clear Skies proposal on regulating criteria air pollutants and on mercury regulation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106380