Cooperative R&D [electronic resource] : Federal Efforts to Promote Industrial Competitiveness
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the rationale behind Federal efforts to promote cooperative R&D among industry, universities, and the Federal R&D establishment; and examines whether such joint ventures contribute to industrial competitiveness and what the role of the Federal government should be in such arrangements. Discusses issues before Congress, including development, cooperative R&D in the manufacturing sector, defense v. civilian support, access by foreign firms, and direct v. indirect support; and summarizes related legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106478