Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Lands and National Forests [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews history of BLM and Forest Service, and discusses current issues in management of public lands and national forests. Covers background, administrative actions, and legislative activity regarding energy resources, wild horses and burros, wilderness and wilderness study areas, wildfire protection, the Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act, rights-of-way across public lands, and other related issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106500