Endangered Species Act (ESA) in the 109th Congress [electronic resource] : Conflicting Values and Difficult Choices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines controversial provisions of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) affecting the use of Federal and nonfederal lands and resources. Reviews major domestic and international provisions of the ESA, evaluates the efficacy of species protection and restoration efforts, and examines ESA issues in the 109th Congress and additional legislative initiatives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106608