Clean Air Act Issues in the 109th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines various Clean Air Act (CAA) proposals and issues in the 109th Congress, including multi-pollutant legislation, mercury from power plants, methyl tertiary butyl ether gasoline additive and ethanol, deadlines for ozone air quality standards achievement, conformity of metropolitan area transportation plans and State implementation plans, and waiver of CAA regulations in response to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106617