National Aeronautics and Space Administration [electronic resource] : Overview, FY2006 Budget in Brief, and Key Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of NASA programs, summarizes NASA FY2006 budget request, and reviews issues for Congressional consideration, including President Bush's new vision for space exploration, relative priority of NASA in the Federal budget, and the future of space shuttle missions, the International Space Station, and the Hubble space telescope.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106775