USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (H.R. 3199) [electronic resource] : A Side-by-Side Comparison of Existing Law, H.R. 3199 (Conference) and H.R. 3199 (Senate Passed).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides side-by-side comparison of the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT) Act, the conference report version of H.R. 3199, the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005, and the version of H.R. 3199 sent to conference by the Senate. Includes sections relating to the terrorist death penalty, seaport security, combating terrorism financing, Secret Services, methamphetamine abuse, and other miscellaneous provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106843